Please select an order form you wish to add this product to
The Woburn Profiling Bed is a reliable bed with quality features that provide outstanding comfort and ease of care for the user and carer. The robust wooden side rails are collapsible below mattress level, and extend higher to allow a safe mattress depth of 205mm, giving scope for improved pressure relief and comfort. Not only built to better support patients, the new bed raises to 795mm providing a better working height for nursing staff.
• Safe Working Load – 220 kg / 34 Stone
• Adjustable Height – 365 – 795mm
• 9v Battery Backup
• Low Voltage – 29v
• Integral Wooden Side Rails
• Wraparound Wooden Head and Foot Boards
• Lockable Handset
• 4 Section Profiling
• In-Built Extension (optional); the platform can be extended by 200mm, without having to purchase new platforms or additional pieces of equipment.
• Auto-Regression (optional); a sliding backrest, easing the patient into a seated position preventing the upper body feeling squashed or pushing on vital pressure points.
• Adjustable Handset; an adjustable handset allows for freedom of movement and patient comfort.
• Braked Wheel Castors; the braked wheel castors add extra stability whilst the bed is stationary, and freedom of movement in transportation. Wheels can be locked into place.
Weight Capacity – 29stone (185KG)
Min Height – 365mm (36.5CM) Max Height – 795mm (79.5CM)
5 year warranty
The best returns policy in the Care Industry. Not satisfied with your purchase? Request a full credit and free collection.
We offer free UK delivery on all orders over £75. Lower value orders are charged at £7.50. Please contact us for a quotation if you require delivery outside the UK.
Sign up to the Berwick Care newsletter for all the latest news about our products, services, special offers and top tips supporting the care industry.