Add to order form
Please select an order form you wish to add this product to
Lightly perfumed foaming soap for frequent use.
WHERE TO USE
Ideal for use in all healthcare environments where high levels of hand
hygiene are vital. Also, suitable for use in cafeterias, office areas, rest
areas and any public facility to help prevent the spread of germs.
WHEN TO USE
Healthcare environments – use hand wash as per the World Health
Organisations ‘5 Moments of Hand Hygiene’ recommendations.
HOW TO USE
For general hand washing – apply 1 dose to WET hands and rub in well
across all parts of hands for 30 seconds. Rinse hands thoroughly with
clean running water and dry well.
High quality smooth foam
Pleasant silky-smooth skin feel when washing; helps reinforce good hand washing practice.
Convenient, quick and easy
Dispenses foam on the hands which is instantly ready for washing and quick and easy rinsing from hands and sinks.
A skin moisturiser to help prevent drying and leave the skin feeling smooth after use.
Lightly perfumed Ensures maximum acceptability to users.
Excellent cost in use
Highly economical, only one dose is required to provide effective hand cleansing. Provides over 30% more washes and uses 36% less product compared to lotion soap.
Formulated with a low pH value (5.5 – 6.5)
Formulated to maintain the skin’s acid mantle; a layer on the surface of the skin which acts to help support the natural bacteria balance.
To view the complete range click here https://www.berwickcare.co.uk/care-hygiene/skincare/skincare-systems/cutan-system.html
1. All Returns to be raised within 30 days of receiving your goods, this can be done via phone, email or Webchat, and a picture of the items will be requested to check condition.
2. A standard £12.50 restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
3. If you are able to return the items, please do so and quote the Return authorisation number given to you.
4. Any items to be collected will be chargeable depending upon location and size of items.
5. All Returned items must be undamaged and in their original condition, if this is not the case when they are received back an additional restocking will be applied.
6. Special order, Custom & Made to order items are not returnable, unless Damaged or Faulty. If this is the case please contact us with details of the issue.
7. Please check our T’s & C’s for further details and warranty returns.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £75 (ex VAT) within our own-van delivery area. Lower value orders are charged at £12.50. Please contact us for a quotation if you require delivery outside this area.