Add to order form
Please select an order form you wish to add this product to
The optimised length of the various mattress platform sections provides increased comfort for clients when sitting up in bed. It also reduces shear and friction when the bed sections are being adjusted and prevents clients from sliding downwards. The extra-low height levels maximise safety for individuals at risk of falling out of bed. The brilliant design allows the bed to be mounted at a low height, or a higher position if preferred, creating a range of working heights for the carer and transfer heights for the client.
The dual height adjustable offers a 210-610mm and 280-680mm height option to suit a wider range of needs.
Warranty 3 years on the frame & actuators 2 years on the handset
Max Weight capacity: 22.5 stone – 145KG
Min Height: 21CM
Max Height: 68CM
Does not include mattresses, or side rails, which are purchased separately. See image 2 for the bed with all accesories.
Our Berwick Ultral-Low Profiling Bed has unique features allowing the platform to be lowered to as little as 67mm off floor level.
The Lago Luxury Profiling Bed is a perfect symbiosis of safety and comfort. A low bed position of 25cm reduces the risk of falling to an absolute minimum.
Alternatively, our Invacare Accent Profiling Bed features a four sectioned profiling mattress support and newly optimised mattress platform sections to reduce shear and friction.
See our full range of electric profiling beds for care homes.
You can also view our complete range of divan beds for care homes and healthcare here.
1. All Returns to be raised within 30 days of receiving your goods, this can be done via phone, email or Webchat, and a picture of the items will be requested to check condition.
2. A standard £12.50 restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
3. If you are able to return the items, please do so and quote the Return authorisation number given to you.
4. Any items to be collected will be chargeable depending upon location and size of items.
5. All Returned items must be undamaged and in their original condition, if this is not the case when they are received back an additional restocking will be applied.
6. Special order, Custom & Made to order items are not returnable, unless Damaged or Faulty. If this is the case please contact us with details of the issue.
7. Please check our T’s & C’s for further details and warranty returns.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £75 (ex VAT) within our own-van delivery area. Lower value orders are charged at £12.50. Please contact us for a quotation if you require delivery outside this area.