Add to order form
Please select an order form you wish to add this product to
This beaker is made from polypropylene and is a lightweight, strong and durable alternative to stainless steel.
Ideal for improving patient's independence and confidence, the feeder beaker is for those with restricted hand use or co-ordination.
The feeder beaker is smooth material surfaces to ensure ease of use and ease of cleaning as well as being non-scratch and drop proof with a non-drip rim.
This beaker features easy to read graduations on the beaker for accurate measuring.
Lids are sold seperately and are available with wide, narrow or medium spouts.
1. All Returns to be raised within 30 days of receiving your goods, this can be done via phone, email or Webchat, and a picture of the items will be requested to check condition.
2. A standard £12.50 restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
3. If you are able to return the items, please do so and quote the Return authorisation number given to you.
4. Any items to be collected will be chargeable depending upon location and size of items.
5. All Returned items must be undamaged and in their original condition, if this is not the case when they are received back an additional restocking will be applied.
6. Special order, Custom & Made to order items are not returnable, unless Damaged or Faulty. If this is the case please contact us with details of the issue.
7. Please check our T’s & C’s for further details and warranty returns.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £75 (ex VAT) within our own-van delivery area. Lower value orders are charged at £12.50. Please contact us for a quotation if you require delivery outside this area.