Add to order form
Please select an order form you wish to add this product to
Tegaderm transparent dressings can be used to cover and protect catheter sites and wounds, to maintain a moist environment for wound healing, and to secure devices to the skin.
The Tegaderm transparent film dressing has a waterproof, sterile barrier that protects the I.V. site or wound from external contaminants such as bacteria, viruses, blood and body fluids.
The film dressing has a Breathable film that lets oxygen in and moisture vapor out. Made with a hypoallergenic, latex-free adhesive that is gentle to the skin yet securely holds catheters and other devices in place. Dressing flexes with skin for greater patient comfort.
Dimensions: 10cm x 12cm Sterile
1. All Returns to be raised within 30 days of receiving your goods, this can be done via phone, email or Webchat, and a picture of the items will be requested to check condition.
2. A standard £12.50 restocking fee will be applied on all returns.
3. If you are able to return the items, please do so and quote the Return authorisation number given to you.
4. Any items to be collected will be chargeable depending upon location and size of items.
5. All Returned items must be undamaged and in their original condition, if this is not the case when they are received back an additional restocking will be applied.
6. Special order, Custom & Made to order items are not returnable, unless Damaged or Faulty. If this is the case please contact us with details of the issue.
7. Please check our T’s & C’s for further details and warranty returns.
We offer free delivery on all orders over £75 (ex VAT) within our own-van delivery area. Lower value orders are charged at £12.50. Please contact us for a quotation if you require delivery outside this area.